- November 17th
- December 15th (Christmas Party)
SNAPDallas is an independent, confidential self-help group serving the entire Dallas-Fort Worth, TX metroplex. The group is for men and women, and their loved ones and supporters, who have been abused by priests, ministers, elders, religious brothers, nuns or other religious authority figures. It is a place where wounded men and women can find comfort and solace, learn coping strategies and realize that recovery is possible.
Survivors no longer have to be alone in silence, secrecy and shame. SNAP members walk beside survivors down that tortuous road toward recovery.
- Support and guide fellow survivors as they tell about their abuse to loved ones, law enforcement and church leaders.
- Answer questions and point to professional resources to help survivors as they begin the long and painful journey toward healing.
- Work toward preventing future abuse by exposing predators, educating parents and reforming archaic laws that protect molesters.
- For a full welcome statement, see: Welcome to Survivors.
- For a growing list of local & national resources, see: Resources for Survivors.
- Keep up with our latest Tweets on Twitter: Follow SnapDallas Tweets.
- For more information, use our Contact Us Page, or
- Email SNAP Dallas facilitator, Lisa Kendzior: firstname.lastname@example.org